We're Meeting Again!
We started meeting in the building again! Here are some of the things we are doing to make sure you are safe:
- Every week, before we meet, we check with local authorities and regulations up to this point to make sure that we are complying with all rules and recommendations
- If you want to come to one of our services, you have to pre-register for the service. This allows us to manage the number of people who are coming to a service. It also assists with any future tracing that may have to be done.
- People are required to complete a pre-screen before they come into the church
- Currently there is no children ministry on Sunday mornings. Your children can enjoy Treehouse on the church's Facebook Live stream.
- When you enter the main doors, there are stations for people to pick up a mask and sanitize their hands
- Every person or group that came into the church is socially distanced while they are in queue - outside and inside
- All seating areas in the main auditorium are socially distanced. Only those in your "bubble" can sit in your seating area. People are asked not to mingle with others.
- At the end of the service, rows were dismissed back to front. People are asked to go outside immediately after the service and not remain inside, mingling.
- Bathrooms are cleaned before and after the service
- After the service is finished, the church doors, lobby and auditorium is cleaned, sprayed, etc.