We Are Gathering Again on June 20, 2021
We care very much for the safety of everyone who visits Temple. When we are permitted by the local and provincial authorities to gather in person, here are some of the things we are doing to make sure you are safe:
- Every week, before we meet, we check with provincial and local authorities to make sure that we are complying with all rules and recommendations
- If you want to come to one of our services, you have to pre-register for the service. This allows us to manage the number of people who are coming to a service. It also assists with any future tracing that may have to be done.
- People are required to complete a pre-screen before they come into the church.
- Currently there is no children ministry on Sunday mornings. Your children can enjoy Temple's Treehouse on the church's Temple Treehouse Facebook Live stream (www.facebook.com/templestreehousekids).
- When you enter the main doors, there are stations for people to pick up a mask and sanitize their hands.
- Every person or group that comes into the church is socially distanced while they are in queue - outside and inside.
- All seating areas in the main auditorium are also socially distanced. Only those in your "bubble" can sit in your seating area. People are asked not to mingle with others.
- At the end of the service, rows are dismissed back to front. People are asked to go outside immediately after the service and not remain inside.
- Bathrooms are cleaned before and after the service.
- Between services surface areas and handles, etc. are wiped down and the auditorium is disinfected using a sanitary fog machine.
- After the service is finished, the church doors, lobby and auditorium are, once again, cleaned, sprayed, etc.